Re: structured templates

Hi Ricardo--
That sounds like a great idea--why don't you send the idea to Adobe sales
and ask them to forward it to the product development team?  (They're
probably not going to get it unless you send it to them directly...this is
an independent forum.)
Mary

                    The PHOENIXTN
                    ICT Team             To:     framers@xxxxxxxxx
                    (webmaster           cc:     (bcc: Mary Hall Sheahan/Firelite/Pittway)
                    Sent by:             Subject:     structured templates
                    owner-framers
                    @omsys.com

                    11/10/2004
                    04:40 AM

Dear colleagues,

I'm not new to FrameMaker, but yes to the fascinating world of structured
documents. I've been playing around here for a while with the sample stuff
included with FM7.0 but, please, it would be great to find some more
structured templates to create, for instance simple reports (kind of Title,
Heading1, Heading2, Heading3, body + images + tables). I'm sure that what
I'm asking is not as simple as I could guess while starting with this
staff, but I've here a big EDD, applications, templates, files and so on
and so forth mess!

So, something like the FAQ template included with FM but applied to a more
general purpose document will be great!

Thanks indeed for your help,

Ricardo

--