OT:Documentum and Single Sourcing

Hi All,

I was contacted by a friend and she had a question about single sourcing
using Documentum. This is her question:

We are starting a process of converting our department to single-sourcing.
We know that Documentum is available in the company, and are using Frame 7
(mainly). Do you have any experience in this type of conversion, or know of
anyone who may be willing to chat about the trials and tribulations of such
a conversion? I don't have enough contacts within the STC yet to know who to
talk to.

If anyone can help please contact me off-line.

Thanks

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.