Re: Tabloid Documents > Acrobat Job Options

Elizabeth,

From within FrameMaker, menu select: File/Print Setup, and in the pop-up window, select
Acrobat distiller as the printer, and select options for the paper size and orientation.

Save the FM file as a PDF, and the file will open within Acrobat with the size and
orientation you selected.

Doug Scofield
 FrameWrite
 Technical writing services and more