RE: Hyperlinked TOC and Index

Mary Sutton wrote:

> Using Frame 7.1 on Windows XP Pro with Acrobat Distiller 5.0.
>
> When I added my TOC and Standard Index to my Frame books, I
> specified that
> the entries should be hyperlinked.  However, when I create a
> PDF of the book
> (by printing to PostScript and then Distilling), the entries are *not*
> hyperlinked.  I have looked in the Job Settings I'm using
> (eBook and Print),
> but I don't see any options for preserving hyperlinks or
> anything like that
> - although I could swear I've seen those options somewhere
> (maybe from Word,
> I don't remember).

First, go to adobe.com and get the Acrobat upgrade to 5.0.5 -- it fixes
several problems that 5.0 has with Win XP.

Then, if you're printing to PS first, make sure that, in the Print
dialog, you:

-- Generate Acrobat Data is selected (checked).

-- Printer is set to Acrobat Distiller.

HTH!
Richard

------