FrameMaker work - freelance, contract or permanent positions sought

I am posting this for a group of friends, who are long-time FrameMaker
users (on the average 7+ years) on the Macintosh, and very experienced
editors and production staffers.

Prentice-Hall is consolidating their production department to their
Indianapolis facility, and the group in Upper Saddle River, NJ, (in the
NYC metro area) is being dissolved. Some structured work, but mostly
lots of experience in the layout and creation of large books. (you may
even have some of these, from the PTR series, including books on HTML,
SGML, XML, C/C++ Programming, .....)

IF anyone has any opportunities that could use these folks' talents,
please forward that information directly to me (not the list) and I will
make sure it gets passed on to the right folks.

-- Lester