in search of some FrameMaker consulting

Hi.

I've written an 80-page personnel manual for a group of construction
companies in FrameMaker 7.0, making liberal use of the conditional text and
variable features.

I'm close to being finished, but need some professional help to add some
tables and graphics, tidy up the document, clean up the consequences of this
being my first FrameMaker attempt and prepare drafts for the various
companies.

I'm pretty time-flexible--I've managed to postpone finishing this for too
long--but it's something I need to get done in the next weeks.  I'd be fine
working with someone who was doing this in the evenings.

It would be great if I could find someone who could stay involved as this
set of documents grows and changes and we continue to expand our family of
companies.

Please let me know if you might be available to help me with this project
--or if you could refer me to someone who you think might .

(If you'd like to find our more about our company please check out
www.siku.com.)

Thanks.

Lewis

Lewis Schnaper