Van: Wim Hooghwinkel
Verzonden: maandag 16 februari 2004 0:53
Aan: Framers List
CC: framers@xxxxxxxxx; 'Lynne A. Price'
Onderwerp: edd xml question

Hi,

I want to set up in my EDD formatting rules for table cells. The Entry element (from docbookx) is the basic table cell element and can contain text. The tgroupstyle attribute (in tgroup element) is used for setting the table format. This is defined in the r/w rules file, hence the tgroupstyle attribute is no longer visible nor available in the document. Could I still use the tgroupstyle value to set a formatting rule for the Entry element? Or is there another way to use the table format as base for formatting?
The syntax 'If context is TGroup[tgroupstyle="Safetytable"]' does not seem to have any effect.

In another project, where table format was defined in the EDD using an attribute value, it worked fine this way - but then the attribute was visible in the attribute list.

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,
Wim Hooghwinkel <mailto:wimh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
DTP and Project Management

Scriptware bv <http://www.scriptware.nl/>