From: "David Schor" <Davids@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Framers (E-mail)" <framers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Free Framers (E-mail)"
<framers@xxxxxxxxx>; "Techshoret (E-mail)" <techshoret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 5:43 AM
Subject: My Reviewers cannot add comments to my PDF

I created a PDF in Acrobat 5.05 from a FrameMaker 6 Book on WIN XP and
sent it for Review. I invoked No Security, but my readers cannot add
comments to the PDF. This is stumping me. They are using the Acrobat
Reader 6.

How can I enable them to add comments to my PDF?

I've posted this question to multiple lists. Please understand.

TIA,
David

David Schor
Technical Publications Manager
VCON Ltd.
Tel: (+972) 9 959 0006
Mobile: 054 788 253
davids@xxxxxxxxxx

"1 Click Away From Being There"  http://www.vcon.com

This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System in Vcon LTD.