Re: Another mousewheel question, FM6 on Win2K, AOpen mouse

Steve:

Thanks for this pointer!

On my new HP Pavilion notebook, XP Home, the touchpad has a vertical and
horizontal scroll that works fine in FM, but my mouse is a Wacom tablet
mouse (not using the stylus yet) whose scroll wheel didn't work in FM. I
programmed the wheel to do Esc v s n (screen next) and Esc v s p (screen
previous), which worked well on pages, but within scrolling lists it wasn't
fine-enough control. Freewheel works well in all contexts.

Perhaps you'd want to extend the community service to posting it on
FrameUsers and Adobe U-to-U Forum?

Regards,

Peter Gold
                              KnowHow ProServices
          FrameMaker training, coaching, consulting, template design
          See our new on-demand training and coaching information at:
               http://www.knowhowpro.com/schedule_of_classes.htm
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
                 InDesign 2, WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
                                     Phone: 612.823.7113