Color consistency from Frame to PDF

I am using Framemaker 7.0 on Windows 2000 to produce PDFs for commercial printing.  The text and other graphic elements (lines, boxes, ...) on my pages are a blue color.  I have an EPS logo image on each page that is the same blue color.  All the blues are supposed to match.

The graphic designer who provided the EPS logo told me that it is Pantone 2935 U.  In Framemaker, I used that Pantone color for all the text and graphics on the page.  In the PDF result, the EPS graphic matches my Pantone color catalog but the text and other graphics are a different lighter color.  My Distiller job options are set to "Press."

As per other postings on this subject, I have set "GetLibraryColorRGBFromCMYK" to "None" in my maker.ini file.  I understand that the EPS color is not interfered with by Windows but the colors for Framemaker elements are.

Is there any way (using Windows) for me to specify the same Pantone color that is used in the EPS logo graphic for the Framemaker text and graphics and have all the colors match?

Sorry to bring up an often mentioned issue again.  Thank you for your help.

Peter Desjardins
The Oak Group
Wellesley, MA USA