Re: Shading text in Frame

Bill:

Nice touch! However not only doesn't it get spell checked, since it's not a
real paragraph, it also can't be auto-numbered or used for TOC.

"As my old friend, Rosanne Rosannadanna, used to say, 'it's always
somethin'," as Gilda Radner used to say.

Regards,

Peter Gold
                              KnowHow ProServices
          FrameMaker training, coaching, consulting, template design
          See our new on-demand training and coaching information at:
               http://www.knowhowpro.com/schedule_of_classes.htm
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
                 InDesign 2, WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
                                     Phone: 612.823.7113