Character set conversion

Hi there,

When I generate either PS or PDF files, certain characters are substituted (e.g. Yen for bullet) and others are dropped (e.g. '). I tracked this down to FrameMaker's use of a proprietary character set - the FrameMaker code for bullet is the same as the ISO8859-1 code for Yen. I searched Adobe's support site as well as the email list archives, and followed a suggestion to install the latest AdobePS drivers and PPD files. However, this still didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.