Re: Rumour: FM really is dead

Hi, Becky:

On 12/5/03 7:52 AM, "Becky Swanson" <becky@benchmarkpubs.com> wrote:

> However, word from Adobe's FM Product Manager, Karl Matthews, is that there is
> no truth at all to this rumor that FM is dead. I've asked for permission to
> forward his email to the group, but they haven't woken up yet in CA.

With all this rumor-mongering, do you think it would help to clarify if you
mean "Adobe's asleep at the switch," or simply that you're in a different
time zone." <G>

Regards,

Peter Gold
                              KnowHow ProServices
          FrameMaker training, coaching, consulting, template design
          See our new on-demand training and coaching information at:
               http://www.knowhowpro.com/schedule_of_classes.htm
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
                 InDesign 2, WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
                    Voice: 612.823.7113  Mobile: 650.906.3655