Re: Selecting graphic frame with other objects

Fred:

It's always been like this. Apparently the thinking is that a graphic frame
is a different class of object from graphic objects. Text frames are
considered to be graphic objects for the purpose of multiple selection and
other operations. Graphic frames are unto themselves.

Regards,

Peter Gold
                              KnowHow ProServices
          FrameMaker training, coaching, consulting, template design
          See our new on-demand training and coaching information at:
               http://www.knowhowpro.com/schedule_of_classes.htm
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
                 InDesign 2, WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
                    Voice: 612.823.7113  Mobile: 650.906.3655