Re: Keeping font overrides in crossreferece <$paratext>

thomas_bro at adobeforums dot com wrote:

> In order to make it work you need to apply the symbol font as a Character Tag. It should work.
>
> When just applying the Symbol font to the text it is NOT transferred to the Cross-ref.
>
> keep smiling
> thomas

Hi, Thomas,

I created character tags for Symbol, Italic,
Subscript, and Superscript.  Some of them are
maintained in the cross-references, but some
are not.  For example, Italics is not, but
Symbol is.  Subscript is too.  If I combine
Subscript and Symbol, it seems to respect
only Subscript. Unfortunately, I use
combinations of these character format
overrides, so I think I will run into
trouble with having the character tags
respected in an unpredictable fashion.

But it was a good idea to try.  Thanks.

Fred

P.S. This thread was posted to:
comp.text.frame
framers@omsys.com
adobe.framemaker
--
Fred Ma
Dept. of Electronics, Carleton University