Re: Acrobat 6 pro

(1) Before you install Acrobat 6 Pro (or Standard), you MUST
totally any earlier version(s) of Acrobat, Distiller (such as
the Distiller 5.0.5 bundled with FrameMaker 7), and Acrobat/Adobe
Reader.

(2) For Acrobat 6 compatibility with the "save as PDF" feature
of FrameMaker 7, you MUST have your copy of FrameMaker 7 updated
with ALL the updates available on the Adobe web site.

        - Dov (@ Seybold)

*