macs, frame & acrobat 6 pro

I finally got a copy of Acrobat 6 Pro, but before I go installing
anything, I thought I'd ask the collective wisdom of the list.
(Wasn't able to access the archives easily.)

1. I've currently got Acrobat 5.05 installed. Should I uninstall it first?

2. What's the best way to produce a PDF from Frame? Print a .ps file
to a watched folder and then distill?

(I've seen some postings on lists that suggest that for OS X native
applications, selecting Adobe PDF Printer in the Print Center is a
BIG mistake. Achingly slow.)

Thanks.

--
Victor Caston

Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences
75 Alta Road
Stanford, CA 94305

t:	+1 650 321 2052, x 254
f:	+1 650 321 1192