RE: printing thumbnnails instead of letter size

Does this happen with ALL applications or just FrameMaker?
The PostScript driver or something else?
Short of the FrameMaker thumbnails setting, the PostScript
driver's scaling, and maybe even the PostScript driver's n-up
feature, I have no further ideas of what the problem could be.
In any case, get answers to my two questions above.

        - Dov