Re: Revising documentsL use change bars or a character tag??

> A member of our department ... needs to update one of our manuals.
> He is very well versed and really the best person to update the manual.
>
> What is the best way for him to apply changes?? Using the change bar
> or creating a character tag that can be applied to any change?

<arlo>We found out there was a THIRD possibility that we hadn't even
considered...</arlo>

Make a separate copy of the Frame files, let him update them, then use
File -> Utilities -> Compare Documents to get a composite document with
all his additions & deletions nicely highlighted.

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives