From: "Graeme Worth" <gmbra@it.net.au>
Newsgroups: adobe.framemaker
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 12:31 PM
Subject: Thanks for the forum and are there any Perth users on it?

I have just completed my first FM project. Contrary to my
expectations it was a fairly comfortable ride, but only because
of soaking up this forum material for 12 months or so, and because
of the prompt and always helpful responses when I did run into
problems. Thanks to all those who replied to my specific questions,
and to the forum in general. I live in Perth, Western Australia,
and to my knowledge there is no FM training available here, so
without something like this forum I would have really struggled
at times. This leads to yet another question - is there anyone
else on the forum from Perth who might be interested in exchanging
contact information or forming a local user group?