Re: Import XML fails with odd errors

DW Emory wrote:

> I interpret that you have an empty element named "option" which has two
> attributes, value and label. What element (and element type does this
> equate to in the EDD, and do the read/write rules properly identify this
> EDD element and its type?

Thanks, Dan: yes, that's the structure, and I'm being real lazy - just
bashing data from another source into sort-of-xml with some
search-and-replaces so I don't have to retype it. So while the element &
attributes match Frame EDD definitions, the file has no doc type
declaration, I'm ignoring Frame application, and dismissing error
messages during import.

Lynne points out that I needed a root element (if not much else) and
that works.

Thanks for the response

Mark