RE: Watched Folder capabilities of bundled Distiller in FM

The installer for Distiller 5.0.5 does not create a
"start menu" item for the Distiller, but that is easy
to create. Obviously, the "Acrobat Distiller" printer
instance created by the installer can be used by any
application on the system licensed for FrameMaker 7.

With regards to UNIX, in fact "Distiller" is not
bundled with FrameMaker 7; "Normalizer," an OEM
version of Distiller is. It may not necessarily
have all the bells, whistles, and other features of
the general Distiller product. It is not intended for
use other than with FrameMaker 7 although I am personally
not aware of whether the license so-restricts its use.

        - Dov