Re: FW: eps file size questions

I assume that you realize that what type of "preview" you use in the EPS
file has no influence whatsoever on what appears in your PDF file unless
you use PDFWriter to create the PDF from FrameMaker! Obviously, higher
resolution or complex EPS headers will increase the time to scroll through
the FrameMaker document!

        - Dov