From: John Biederman [mailto:jbtw@fuse.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 10:34 AM
To: framers@omsys.com
Subject: Deleting (REALLY deleting) conditional text

Hi,

I want to remove elements tagged with a particular conditional text tag from
my FrameMaker documents (Frame 6.0, Windows XP). Simply using Edit/Find and
Change All doesn't work for all elements in my documents. For example, it
doesn't always remove index markers, anchored frames, or tables that are
tagged with that conditional text tag.

The tagged text/table rows/tables/anchored frames/index entries have to be
completely removed. Hiding the conditional text is not sufficient for the
process I'm using. The process includes converting the files to MIF, so
someting that works on the MIF files could also be the answer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
John B.