RE: Watched Folder capabilities of bundled Distiller in FM

The Distiller bundled with FrameMaker 7 is the "full Distiller 5.0.5"
(i.e., all components of the Distiller and its driver interfaces and
plumbing that come with the full Acrobat 5.0.5 package)!

With FrameMaker 6, Adobe bundled Distiller 4.0.5 but the installer for
it did not create the "Acrobat Distiller" printer instance with its
associated plumbing.

        - Dov