FM 7.0p576 copy or cut to clipboard crash

Hey all,

I'm writing to see whether it's just me or whether others have noticed a fairly repetitive issue with FM 7.0. If I can, I'll update to p578 and observe whether or not the adverse behavior continues. If it does, I'll submit the info to www.microtype.com .

I've already send the appropriate error logs to Adobe (fmerror@adobe.com). I didn't find this bug listed at Adobe or at www.microtype.com .

At any rate, when I'm working in FM 7.0p576 on Windows 2000 Professional, I frequently use copy and cut commands initiated by the keyboard shortcuts (ctrl + c and ctrl + x).

Sometime after receiving the Windows warning dialog asking me to click "OK" because I'm about to copy over a previous item in the buffer, FrameMaker 7.0 spits out an internal error. That is, about 10-20 copy/pastes after receiving the Windows dialog box, I receive the message: "Internal Error 7004, 5899370, 7569858, 7568538. FrameMaker has detected a serious problem and must quit..."

Just curious whether any of y'all have seen the same thing or not,
Jason Aiken aka Frame Templar
IT Developer
Medtronic, Inc.