Mailto in Frame and PDF

Hello Framers,

I want to be able to create a link in Frame that when in a PDF file will
call an email program. Now I know that mailto: will do this in HTML, is
this the same in Frame and PDF. I have tried adding the email link manually
in the pdf file, but this opens not only the email program but also a
browser, so I must be doing something wrong. Thank you everyone for your
help.

Richard A. Melanson
Technical Writer, AGFA Corp.
(978) 658-0200 x5364