From: Dennis Hays [dhays@haysdesign.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 09:13
To: framers@omsys.com
Subject: FrameMaker Freebie

If you have ever selected text in Microsoft Word and copied, via cut
and paste, to FrameMaker, you've noticed how the text doesn't come
cleanly and comes as a text inset and can't be edited. Until now!

I've put a link below for a free utility for Windows computers.
Install it and run it and you'll see an "PT" in the system tray where
the clock is. Now, when you copy text from MS Word, click the mouse on
the PT, then paste the text into FrameMaker. It comes in as
unformatted text. Just tag it and go.

http://stevemiller.net/puretext/

HTH all of you that suffer from WordCopyItis!

Dennis
--
Dennis Hays
http://www.haysdesign.com