Re: extra line spacing with conditional text

The only time I've seen extra spacing with conditional text is when some of
the hidden text contains headings, and the marker that indicates that text
has been hidden takes on the size of the largest text in the hidden block.

Could this be part of what's going on?

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler."
         --Albert Einstein