Re: Acrobat/Frame installation on Windows 2003?

Windows 2003 Server is effectively Windows XP for servers
with some additional security features and fixes. Anything
that applies to Adobe applications under Windows XP should
apply here.

Quite frankly, you should avoid installing Acrobat 5 followed
by the 5.0.5 upgrader. The installation is a tad dicey
compared installing 5.0.5 directly. Better yet, use 6.0.

ATM Lite provides absolutely no added value if you aren't using
Multiple Master fonts for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 Server.

There is no good reason to for "adding a dummy 'to File' PS printer
instance" under Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 Server -- again, use
Acrobat 5.0.5 or later to avoid problems!

The PPD file font edit hack still applies.

        - Dov (on the road on a low speed dial-up line)