RE: Problem importing wmf files

Yes.

Some Visio WMF files create 0px-width lines (or real close to
it) that some printers and image setters can't resolve.

A while back I consulted with a book publisher and trade press
about this very issue. The Press was unable to get decent plates
for printing from the WMF files. I had to provide Illustrator AI
and EPS files--hours of conversion and testing.

Dennis

Dennis Hays
http://www.haysdesign.com
+1 518.331.3232