Re: Space above tables in Structured FrameMaker

DW Emory wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but why not use the Table Designer to
> specify the start position as Top of Page or Top of Column? This
> forces the empty anchoring paragraph to appear at the end of the
> preceding page or column.

Because I was not previously wrapping the Table elements inside a
container element and there was no empty anchoring paragraph. Now that I
have corrected that, the tables are working perfectly.

Thanks,

D.

--

David Knopf ~ Knopf Online ~ San Francisco, CA
mailto:david@knopf.com ~ http://www.knopf.com

Consulting & Training on FrameMaker & WebWorks Publisher
WebWorks Publisher Certified
Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT, wwp-users & wordhelp