F_ApiGetNamedObject and FO_RefPage

Here's a Client API question for the hard-core developer types:

I'm trying to understand the behavior difference in one of our custom
plugins that I inherited for maintenance.  The difference is the result of
changing platforms from FM+SGML 5.5.6 to FM 7.0. Here's the situation.
There's an API client call to F_ApiGetNamedObject as follows:
idEntDecl = F_ApiGetNamedObject(g_MachineDataId, FO_RefPage, "Entity
Declarations");
where g_MachineDataId is a valid ID returned by M_CBHiddenOpen(strFileName)
for a valid entity definition file.

In FM+SGML 5.5.6 the value of idEntDecl is a valid FM internal ID, allowing
the plug-in that it lives in to work just fine.  In FM 7.0, however the
value of idEntDecl is zero.  This causes the plug-in to fail in 7.0 on the
very actions that were so very successful in 5.5.6.

So, I'm looking for a little insight.  How do I know that "Entity
Declarations" is a valid name parameter for an FO_RefPage object?
Unfortunately, the author of this code is nowhere to be contacted so I can't
ask him how he found it.  And the FDK documentation falls a bit short in
that area.

Also, are there any hints as to why there would be a behavior difference
between 5.5.6 and 7.0?  It doesn't seem be the FDK because I used the FDK7.0
to compile a plug-in that worked fine in the FM+SGML 5.5.6 environment.  But
neither the FDK 5.5.6 built plug-in or the FDK 7.0 built plug-in works in
the FM7.0 environment.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Chuck Vorndran
Software Development Engineer
Xerox Corporation

Chuck Vorndran