RE: sizing graphics on importing XML

Hi Lynn,

Why is it not suprising to me that you were the first that responded ;-))

And again, you provided the answer I was looking for... thanks a lot, right
on the spot.

I think I can manage to combine the two values into one attribute, so:
problem solved.
I really should read the Online Manual more carefully next time...

Thanks again

groet
Theun