Re: Links inside text insets

Rick Quatro wrote:

> I have a text inset inside a container file. The text inset contains a
> cross-reference. I want the cross-reference to be hot when the container is
> printed to PDF. Do I have to convert the text inset to text in order for the
> link to work in the PDF? Thanks in advance.

To convert all text insets to text just before printing to the Distiller
Printer is not so complicated, is it? Nobody does force you to save the
converted document(s) after printing.

However, for whole books small script automation can be useful - you can
find an inspiration on my site.

Regards,

Stefan Petrucha
--