Updated FrameMaker Utilities & Plugins document

Title:
As many of you may remember, a while back I created a list of
freeware and shareware plugins and utilities that could be used with
FrameMaker. The list has been updated with new information and
now includes information on retail products (products you have to
buy before you can use).

Anything that has been shaded a light blue is brand-new
information.

The document can be downloaded from the following sites:

Microtype:

http://www.microtype.com/resources/FM_utilities.pdf

Omsys:

http://www.omsys.com/resources/fm_utilities.pdf

Infocon:

http://www.infocon.com/FM_utilities.pdf

The following caveats apply:

*             This list is updated whenever I get around to it. I started it for
my own personal reference (you never know when you can get the
employer to get you a new toy . . . errr, tool), and I'm sharing it
because I thought others might find having this information in one
place useful.

*             Inclusion or exclusion of any product from this list should not
be taken to imply either an endorsement or a condemnation of the
product. Much as I'd like to, I don't own or use all these products.
(And if I don't get a job soon, I never will.)

*             If your product isn't on this list and you'd like it to be (I'm
always looking for new toys), send me information (Name, type/cost,
OS, FM version, source site, description) and I'll add it in for the
next time I update the list (which is whenever I get around to it).

*             If your product is on this list and you'd like the information
changed in some way, please send me what you'd like to have
(name, type/cost, OS, FM version, source site, description), and I'll
add it in for the next time I update the list (which is whenever I get
around to it).

If anyone knows what happened to Caxton, Inc., could you share
the knowledge, please? Their site has been down for a long time,
and they had some cool tools I'd hate to see disappear.

Thanks to Shlomo Perets, Jeremy Griffith, and Lester Smalley for
being kind enough to host this document. One of these days I'll
create a web site, guys, I promise!