Re: Anchored Frames Causing Frame Crashes

I have found the files you are looking for, what do you want me to do now??

Richard A. Melanson
Technical Writer, AGFA Corp.
(978) 658-0200 x5364
richard.melanson.rm@us.agfa.com

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Dov Isaacs   |
|        |          <isaacs@adobe|
|        |          .com>        |
|        |                       |
|        |          04/25/2003   |
|        |          10:45 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     Richard Melanson/EXJOM/WIL/AGFA/US/BAYER@AGFA                |
  |       cc:     Dov Isaacs <isaacs@adobe.com>, framers@frameusers.com,       |
  |       framers@omsys.com                                                    |
  |       Subject:     Re: Anchored Frames Causing Frame Crashes               |

I cannot guarantee that additional RAM will solve your problem. I do know that
Windows and applications run somewhat squirrelly if you don't have enough memory
to really satisfy the threshold requirements of the OS plus memory allocation
requests of applications and their underlying support libraries. With the extra
memory, your performance will certainly improve and if the symptoms stop, mazel
tov,
problem is at least masked and you can get on with your work!

In terms of "crash log files", look in your FrameMaker directory for files of
the form "FrameLog_##.##.##_##.##.##.txt". Those contain the crash information.

        - Dov