Anchored Frames Causing Frame Crashes

Hello Everyone,

I am working in Framemaker 6.0 p405 on a Dell OptiPlex gx240. I have a 40gig
drive and 256meg ram, Win2000 with every patch that is available, 750meg swap
file. What is happening is this, I have some documents containing numerous steps
with anchored frames at the end of each step containing imported by reference
jpeg files of what the steps discuss. I am relocating the anchored frames by
either grabbing the anchor at the end of the step or just grabbing the entire
frame, doing a cut and then a paste to the new location. After a few times of
doing this, Frame will crash HARD, what I mean by hard is that there are NO lck
files created by Frame, all of the changes I have added to the document are lost
up to the last time I did a save, Frame restarts with no problem and I am able
to reopen the file I was working on when Frame crashed without Frame saying that
anything had happened.

Has anyone ever heard of this, it is causing me much heartburn. Thank you
Everyone for your help.

Richard A. Melanson
Technical Writer, AGFA Corp.
(978) 658-0200 x5364