Anchored Frames in Paragraph Formats

Hi folks,

Are any of you aware of a method of automatically associating an anchored
frame with a paragraph format? I am trying to create a drop cap type effect
with a warning/danger symbol. It is easy enough to make it happen by
physically placing an anchored frame in the paragraph, but I was hoping that
there might be a way to do it automatically (in the same manner that you can
put a graphic above a paragraph by associating a frame on a reference page
to a paragraph format, for instance), so that the graphic appears whenever
you apply the paragraph format.

Thanks in advance,

Ken Woodard

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE *****
The content contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.