Re: Problem with Graphic Display in Illustrator?

The workaround is exactly as I described below. The other alternative
would be to save the Illustrator file as PDF with fonts embedded
and try directly importing that into your FrameMaker 7 document.
The Illustrator to EPS route does NOT properly embed TrueType fonts.

        - Dov