Is there any automatic way to turn off Floating for all Anchored Frames in a doc?

Hello

We're converting FrameMaker docs, using a new template.

In the old documents, all Anchored Frames were set to Floating.
In the new template, we want Floating turned off.

Is there any way to turn off Floating for a whole document at once?
If so, I can't find any mention of it in either the FrameMaker manual
or _The Complete Reference_ for FrameMaker 7 by O'Keefe and Loring.

We may be willing to purchase a third-party solution if there is one,
but it would be nicer to be able to do it with FrameMaker's own features.

Does anyone know of any way to do that?

Thanks!

Kathleen Gresham
Technical Publishing Consultant