RE: Helvetica needed

Craig,

What was true on Thursday, September 21, 2000 at 9:46:38 -0700
is STILL TRUE. We continue to (1) ship Helvetica (and for that
matter Times) family fonts with Adobe PostScript 3 implementations
and in addition, (2) we continue to license the Helvetica (and
Times) font families via Adobe's retail sales to end users.
What's the mystery here?

        - Dov