Re: Slightly OT: Cannot print PDF to LaserJet5

Too bad it isn't a LaserJet 5M, the variant that had
Adobe PostScript Level 2. The LaserJet 5 did not have
any PostScript support, only two different flavours of
PCL, PCL5 and PCL6. Most problems associated with printing
PDF files to this printer in PCL mode have to do with
choosing the "wrong" flavour of PCL to print to OR with
obsolete drivers. Check to ascertain that you have the
latest versions of the drivers for PCL from Hewlett-Packard
and if not, download and install them. If you still have
the problems after installing the newest drivers, check
the driver options and choose whichever version of PCL
you are NOT currently using.

        - Dov