Re: Distiller problem

> >> 4. Choose Distiller as the printer, then click on OK.
> >>
> Ken, we use much the same process to create a PDF. I noted one difference in
> your process compared to ours at Schneider Electric, and that difference
> occurs at Step 4. We select a PostScript print driver as the printer. Then
> we print to file.
> I've never tried to print to Distiller, and I'm not sure I can, but our
> systems are different and you may have the option.

First of all, the Distiller printer is a PostScript printer driver.
Using any other printer may give you inconsistent ans unpredictable results.
You not only can use that printer, you should not use any other!

Thomas Michanek, FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF expert
Technical Writer, Uppsala, Sweden
mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
http://go.to/framers/