Re: ASC X12

Hi Jim (and All),

I'm doing a guide about electronic records and electronic signatures for FDA
regulated industries. The main request is that each element be numbered
uniquely and hierarchically to the fifth level (1.2.3.4.5), which means
every paragraph, list item, note, caution, table, figure, chapter, section
must be uniquely identified. Therefore, if questions arise, users can refer
to a uniquely numbered answer in the guide.

Bill Gruener
Technical Writer
Schneider Electric
North Andover, MA (Boston area U.S.A.)