Re: XML from Visio and the validity of a $3 bill [was RE: FM7 Visio Import Filter]

Bernard,

Thanks for your contribution. To be specific, though, although you can
save Visio 2002 diagrams as XML, it is Visio 2002-specific XML. It is NOT
SVG. SVG would come via the third-party tools. Perhaps you can be more
specific about who sells such tools?!?

        - Dov