ANN: Benchmark Publications Group adds Illustrator classes, a Web class, and a new instructor

Howdy!

I'm pleased to announce we have added new courses to our offerings, and a new
trainer to the Benchmark Publications Group family.

We've added Basic and Advanced Adobe Illustrator and Web Basics Plus (covers
HTML, CGI and Java scripting) to our full complement of FrameMaker, Structured
FrameMaker, and Acrobat classes.

We're also really happy to welcome Laura Lane as our newest Benchmark
instructor. Laura has been a Technical Illustrator since 1983. During this time
she has also worked for 7 years as a Technical Writer as well as 4 years as a
Web Designer. Laura has been both a direct and contract employee in several
industries. Some of the companies she has worked with are: Lockheed Martin,
Nortel, Raytheon, FSI International, Texas Instruments, and Abbott Laboratories.
Laura will be teaching Adobe Illustrator and Web Fundamentals for Benchmark.
Laura is not related to Lois Lane. ;-)

Take a look at the full course outlines for our new courses (and "classic"
courses) on our website at www.benchmarkpubs.com/courses. The updated schedule
for each course is always listed on the Courses page.

*2003 Winter/Spring Course Schedule*

FrameMaker (Unstructured) Basics
February 17-19, March 24-26, April 28-30

FrameMaker (Unstructured) Advanced
February 20-21, March 27-28, May 1-2

FrameMaker Structured Authoring
February 24-25, March 31-April 1, May 12-13

FrameMaker EDDs and Other Structure Tools
February 26-27, April 2-3, May 14-15

Adobe Acrobat
March 10-11, May 22-23

Adobe Illustrator Basics
April 7-9, May 6-8

Adobe Illustrator Advanced
April 10, May 9

Web Basics Plus
April 23-25, May 19-20

Call us today! Group classes can be scheduled at your site for your convenience.
Courses can be tailored to group needs and requirements. Group discounts are
available for our Training Center classes.

Best regards,
Becky Swanson
President and General Manager
Benchmark Publications Group, Inc.