RE: FM7 Visio Import Filter

Warning!! The WMF (Windows Meta Format) and EMF (Enhanced Meta Format) files
exported by Visio are more bogus than a three dollar bill. Any text formatted
in Type 1 or OpenType CFF fonts is lost in the export, converted to Arial.
The EPS directly exported from Visio is even worse. Use either of the routes
I've recommended or you will be likely to get garbage or low quality bitmaps.

        - Dov

PS: I tested with Visio 2002 under Windows XP.