RE: Master page problem importing a book from XML

hi Lynne,

come to think of it, I think the effect I described only showed when the
attributes in an *existing* FM-book file were changed.
This makes sense, doesn't it ?
But I'm not absolutely sure, because I did this at my former employer. I can
dig up the files and do some tests if you want :-)

groet
Theun
t.fleer at tedopres dot com