Re: Graphic-heavy book crashes on print

> Have you taken the virtual sledgehammer to it yet?

Mostly chiseling away at it, by doing "print selected" and
the like. So far, I've been able to create PS files up to
about 54.9MB without crashing or other bad behavior.

One thing I found when poking around in the System Folder:
the (QuickDraw?) file generated by Frame is sitting in the
PrintMonitor Documents folder, apparently complete, 71MB.
This leads me to wonder whether Frame is actually causing
the problem, or simply reacting very badly to a system
glitch. Unfortunately, the file in the PrintMonitor Documents
folder needs a little further processing (it isn't quite
PostScript enough for Distiller to deal with) and PrintMonitor
never picks up the file. I've increased PrintMonitor's memory
partition to no effect.

I plan to boot into OS9.2 and try again.

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives